You will be working as part of an agile development team across multiple existing and greenfield projects.
Working with our client facing consultants you will be involved with the full software development lifecycle and responsibilities will include analysis and design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
Within the .NET framework you will have the opportunity to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies.
With a fairly informal team hierarchy your responsibilities will be widespread, working closely with the consultants to recommend best practice and identify the swiftest and most elegant solutions to problems.
In time, there’s the potential for client facing work.
- 2+ years C# experience
- Solid understanding of object-orientated development
- SQL, ideally TSQL and SQL server
- Multi-tier architecture and design patterns
- Good understanding of full software development lifecycle
- Project experience with WPF
- Project experience with new web technologies such as MVC and Angular.JS
- Automated build and test environments
- Strong mathematics skills
- Experience in reinsurance or capital markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- BSc/BEng or equivalent in Computer Science or related subject, minimum 2.1
To find out more, call 01925 820 555 or email email@example.com
Watch the brief video below for more information on what it's like to work here: